FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Hub Is Broken

Alison French
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello 🙂
  Our Wifi Hub Is Broken  I Came Home Today December 23rd  2021  To Find Our Wifi Hub Was No Longer Working  Think The Power Cable Is No Longer Working & The Wifi Hub Won't Even Power On Now!! How Do  We Order A Replacement Wifi Hub ?? Any Help Greatfully Recieved...Thank You  🙂

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Alison French

I've ordered a replacement for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Techman81
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 5

Only because you haven't mentioned it and maybe you have done this, but did you press the power button on the back of the router??

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hello 🙂 
  Yes I Have Tried It In Another Socket & It Is Just The Same  Won't Even Power On  So For  The Next Few Days I Have  Had To  Go Back To Using The Old Talk Talk Router That Is Much Slower Compared To The Excellent "Talktalk Wifi Hub" Which Is Much Quicker So To Speak 🙂

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Alison French,

If you have tried it in a different mains socket that you know works, and it is still dead (no light on router), then the staff here will be able to arrange a replacement for you, this replacement would be the full box of router and all cables etc.

The staff here will hopefully be able to respond to this post later today.