FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Hub

lynnish
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hi, we received our hub today and when getting it out the stand seems to have broken when pulling it out, at first I thought it just wouldn't go on properly however soon realised something was wrong and after looking at other posts with similar issues I can see that it is something of a common occurrence. I assume from other posts that you are still unable to send just a replacement stand which is unfortunate so could you please send a replacement router and return package?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi lynnish

If the factory reset has cleared this and you can connect ok then this will be ok to use.

I'm not sure why this had changed.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

We received the replacement router today and plugged it all in however when it was all set up the network name was different to what it said on the router and when trying to connect to it the password was wrong. We had no way to connect to the WiFi as it seems the network name and password had already been changed because of this we used an ethernet connection to access the internet with this we logged in using the admin details to access the router settings. We next tried doing a restore to factory settings which reset everything to what it should be.

Could you please provide information as to why the network name and password had been changed and if this router is ok to continue to use?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Great thanks for your help! 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi lynnish

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

Message 5 of 11

Hi again, our connection is live now are you able to send the replacement now?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi lynnish

Thanks for your reply.

We would need to wait for this order to complete (service go live) before we can place the router order.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Our go live date is the 7th, are you able to send it before then? 

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi lynnish

Thanks for your reply.

Has your service not gone live yet? I can place the router order once the service has gone live.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi Debbie, Yes the the number on the profile is correct. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi lynnish

Apologies for this. I can send you a replacement router.

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile the correct number? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes