FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi has completely stopped working

Cyneliam
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Hello

For the past week our Wifi has been cutting out every few minutes. Today it has completely stopped working. The light on our router is flashing red. Would someone from TalkTalk be able to fix it?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

The fault is still with Openreach, they have picked this up this morning, but are still working on this currently, so nothing is resolved as yet.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Cyneliam
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

Hi

The internet started working yesterday but now its gone down again and the light on the router is flashing red.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Cyneliam
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Hi

Thank you 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Line tests are showing a fault.

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Check back with us in 24hrs for any updates.

Thanks

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes