FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi offline A LOT

LAAANGE
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

So, 13.5 months into my contract and I have been in contact with the so called advisors via chat 18-25 times by now, with complaints about my wifi being offline. The same spiel over and over again about how I need to check x, y and z and whether I have done this and that and whether my router is upright and near me.. Same questions and same answers every time. This has gotten to a point now where I not only am fed up with the service, the inept customer service, the lack og internet, but also actively am telling everyone not to go with TalkTalk and have made multiple complaints (which I will continue until I can get out of this contract). 

The advisors are new or dont have accessibility to look into  my case every time as well and they tell me 1000 different things every time. For a company doing what TalkTalk is doing, I would be very surprised if a CRM system isnt in place to take on the multiple complaints, they get every day. 

Please fix this issue. Im so tired of having meetings cut off because your incredibly bad wifi keeps dropping. And yes you have also provided me with a different router but not surprisingly that didnt fix anything but just wasted more of my time. Alternatively, Ill be happy to end this contract since you havnt fixed anything for almost 14 months. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi LAAANGE

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Is it just that you are losing the WiFi connection and if so is this affecting multiple devices? Or is your internet connection failing completely? If you can tell us what the router lights are doing when this happens that will help.

Subject to that, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes