FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi signal constant drop outs - SAGEM not so FAST

paul_77597
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I am getting more and more frustrated with the SAGEM so called FAST router - my wifi drops out at a moment's notice I have even gotten to the stage of blocked all but one wifi device to get the signal through but it just simply seems to forget that there is a link to maintain and I just lose music on spotify and my google nest device just switches off.

I know that this is the sagem router as I have added an old access point to the router through the LAN port and guess what - turn off the SAGEM wifi and I get perfect signal and no drop outs - are Talk talk going to replace this piece of junk and send out better products?

I further note that Talktalk are now offering faster fibre than that sold to me for even less money - there's customer loyalty for you too!

Paul - getting totally razzed off with poor internet - when will TT get rid of the poorly named Sagem FAST router and get a proper one?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

If you are running firmware 2600 or later, this could be down to their remote management. This can be disabled if required, or I can try & help see what is wrong with the WiFi, if you want my help.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?