FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work VPN stopped working only on Talktalk

tridentmorph
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Really need help. Been working from home using business VPN for past year no issues, went on holiday and since back last week VPN won't log on. I can connect to VPN via my work internet at office, my mum and dads talk talk wifi and my neighbours BT WiFi without issue.  The VPN also works on other computers not connected to my home internet.   I have also tried my home computer rather than work laptop and neither will connect. Must be an issue with Talktalk account or the fast 5364 router, after three calls to Talktalk customer service sent me another router with same issue.  Super stressed as workload piling up and can't drive 2 1/2 hours to my office everyday. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi tridentmorph,

Glad to hear the new router has resolved the problem 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 10

Great news thanks for letting us know! 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

tridentmorph
First Timer
Message 3 of 10

Just wanted to confirm that the new hub has arrived today and is up and running, the VPN issue has been resolved so it was a change from the original hub (which looks identical) to the Huawei version of the hub that resolved the issue if anyone else comes across this post 🙂

Message 4 of 10

No, I've got your details and the Hub is on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

tridentmorph
First Timer
Message 5 of 10

Fabulous thank you, need anything else from me?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi

I'll get the Huawei Hub out to you and we can see if this works with your VPN.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

tridentmorph
First Timer
Message 7 of 10

Update to Inc phone number, thank you

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @tridentmorph Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.