FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS DIRECTORY OR PAGE

CHamill74
Repeat Guest
Message 17 of 17

Hey,

I’ve just moved homes and the internet is all set up but when trying to connect to the WiFi I get this message:

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS DIRECTORY OR PAGE

Can someone help me with this issue? 

Thanks

CHamill
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

OK, thanks for letting us know. Just let us know if you experience any further problems

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 17

Hey Debbie,

It went off a few times last night but it's been fine today.

Thanks,

CHamill
0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

Hi CHamill74

I'm so glad to hear this. Has is it all been working ok since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

Hey Debbie,

sorry about the last message, I was able to locate the live chat feature and spoke to someone, apparently the line was congested and was causing issues with the phone line and internet.

It’s been resolved now and I’m back online, thank you again for the help in the afternoon.

CHamill
0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

Hey Debbie,

I still haven’t heard anything yet, I should’ve mentioned it earlier that the engineer was round this morning and said everything was set up and ready to go, the light on the box is white and logging into the router it says it’s all connected however I Still get the same message - You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

I ran a line test and it says the phone line is disconnected? I plugged my home phone into the wall and there’s a dial tone but it wont let me ring anyone but why would the router say it’s connected to the internet when the phone line is apparently ‘dead’? 

Im not sure what’s going on. 

Thanks,

CHamill
0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

Hi Debbie,

No worries, thanks again 🙂

CHamill

Message 7 of 17

Hi CHamill74

I will also check on this tomorrow for any additional updates. Apologies again for the delay.

Debbie

Message 8 of 17

Hey Debbie,

Okay, thanks for the help. Hopefully it's resolved soon 🙂

Thanks

CHamill
0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Hi CHamill74

Thanks for confirming your details.

There appears to be a delay with the Go Live order, further work is required. Apologies for this.

I have escalated this over to our Order Management Team to investigate and I've requested that they contact you to provide an update.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 10 of 17

Hey Debbie,

Yes I have set up the Telephone password.

Thanks

CHamill
0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

Hi CHamill74

Have you set up a telephone password in My Account? (please do not post the details on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

Message 12 of 17

Hey Debbie,

I can see the messages you have sent but it does not allow me to reply? After typing in the box there is no way to send the message.

Also the Personal Details page is blank so I'm unable to add a Phone Password

CHamill

Message 13 of 17

Okay no problem.

Thanks 

CHamill

Message 14 of 17

Hi CHamill74

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

Yes, the information on my account is correct.

thanks

CHamill
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 16 of 17

Hi CHamill74

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you added the correct landline number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes