FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection not provisioned correctly

Mellie_man
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Having been with TALKTALK for a couple of years its time to switch away (black Friday deals not match for existing customers)  However I'm stuck in a catch-22 time loop.  New providers can't find my address/landline on the database to verify the line, so only ADSL available.  TALK TALK saying nothing is wrong, but I can see just doing a simple line test enquiry my address is not present.  All sides say 'Not my problem'.  No actual people to resolve a complicated issue, just dummies on chat that can only do what their screen tells them.  anyone suggest a way out (other than cancelling TALKTALK without another supplier to go and then risk gap in provision (even not being able to access FIBRE due to limited lines)?

other suppliers said I would have to pay for an engineer to resolve the issue.

TIA

Adrian

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I will ask our provisioning team to investigate, they will need to issue an ORDI which can take upto 10 days to complete.

0 Likes

Mellie_man
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Please read carefully. Other providers can’t not locate my landline/address on the industry shared database. Two providers have confirmed this and both say that this can only be sorted out by my current provider.   It’s not a problem with my account being closed or my connection not working, so needs looking into a bit deeper

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Mellie_man

Sorry that you are leaving us. 

Your account and line are active, In order for another provider to take your line, you need to give them the landline number and they will contact us to take the service. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Mellie_man .

Staff require this to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes