FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service.

Jaydee4
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

an anybody help me get a sensible answer from customer service please. After spending 40 mins in chat with huge 10 min pauses between questions and answers, twice i have only got as far as "I will have to access your account, A further 40 mins to be told i need to transfer you to our "other" department where we start all over again. over 3 hours spent on chat to get nowhere. I am now getting dirty tactics where i am promised a phone call, the phone rings but as soon as you answer they hang up. They then send an email saying sorry you missed our call. I didnt miss it YOU HUNG UP ON ME, I still have no answer to why they have turned my old internet off before they could sort out my new router. So NO internet, NO answers, Help please 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 12

Any payments taken when you have no service will be returned once the problem is fixed.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

You have now taken another payment from my bank. i was told there would be NO charge until this was sorted, Thats 2 payments taken now when i have NO service.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Thanks @Jaydee4

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Thank you, no i wasnt in the right place. i have done it now

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Are you sure you're putting the information in the right place? Here's a link

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

well im not sure what is wrong when i go to my details all my info is there. my land line number is obscured for customer security

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi sorry need your landline or account number, also remember to click "save changes" button at the bottom. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

It is there and has been for a long time

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

You need to put your TalkTalk landline number in there, it is so they can link your forum identity with your account.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

My mobile number is there

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi Jaydee4

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes