FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre 150

happyharry43
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

Recently had fibre 150 installed, had faster fibre previously. Upload speed was ok for the first week 135, then it dropped to 50 to 55 and although I have contacted technical unable to resolve speed issue yet. Faster fibre upload speed was 65 to 75, only equipment that has changed was installed by BT open reach. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

Glad our team was able to help.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Debbie,

Thank you the slow speed has been resolved now, very happy with fibre 150.

Thank you

Dean

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi Dean

Thanks for your reply.

The engineer visit has been arranged for 12/05 AM (8am - 1pm)

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Debbie,

AM please

Thank you

Dean

Message 5 of 11

Hi Dean

Thanks for confirming your details. When would you be available for an engineer visit AM and PM?

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Dean

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi Michelle

I haven't added any new equipment, so can you arrange a engineer visit please

Thank you

Dean

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. Have you added any new equipment to the line? If nothing has changed since this was set up then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to the property. Would you like to go ahead with this and we can confirm some details with you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi Michelle, 

No my setup has not changed, the only change was the modem and the master wall box 5c that was installed by the BT open reach engineer.

Thank you

Dean

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi happyharry43,

I've run a test on the line which has detected a possible issue towards the property and I can see that the sync speed is varying.  Can I just confirm, has the set up changed at all since this was installed by the engineer?

Thanks

0 Likes