FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gift card not received

Sridevi
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I spoke with Azhar from the Taltalk customer care team on 22nd April offering a new talktalk deal to try and keep me from leaving and moving to sky . I was asked what deal I was offered by sky which was as follows, 18 month contract unlimited superfast fibre broadband and a £150 gift card.  Azhar at talktalk then offered me a new deal of an 18month contract at £20 month and my first two months free plus a gift card of £130 if I cancelled my move with sky and stayed with talktalk. I was happy to except the offer. I then proceed to contact sky  and cancelled my move .

Talktalk then setup my new deal But I have not seen or heard anything regarding my £130 gift card. I was told I would get the giftcard from hello@giftcloud.com. Please could this be looked into and rectified as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Sridevi

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Sermakis
Sightseer
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I've got the same problem. I have signed up with TalkTalk mainly because i was offered a £75 Amazon Voucher. I was told that i should wait for 90 days after activation of line to get the voucher. I kindly and patiently waited for 90 days when contacted TalkTalk to find out how to get the voucher. They confirmed I was entitled to get the £75 Amazon voucher and I should contact Gift Cloud in order to get it from them. I did contact them and they said it would take no more than 10 working days to get the voucher. It's been 2 weeks now and although i have contacted Gift Cloud again (via e-mail only unfortunately) they haven't done anything yet or replied to me. I got anther reply from another person saying that they haven't forgotten about me and working on my query. I contacted TalkTalk and they said they use the same platform to verify if someone is eligible for the voucher and since TalkTalk people can see it Gift Cloud should see it as well. 

I do believe that this is a trick from TalkTalk to get you to sing up with them...so unprofessional and this is not how you want to treat your customers...Very disappointed with TalkTalk.....

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Sridevi

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

These can only be chased up after a minimum of 37 days - it can vary a bit, but no sooner than that, @Sridevi.

Add your landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account when they reach your thread. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes