FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have unauthorized mac address connecting to my net work

Dyersy
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

i have unauthorized mac address connecting to my net work, To be honest it is causing me distress they could be using my network for illegal purposes and i,m finding it impossible to contact talktalk about it, my router is a  HG633 and i believe it does not support a blacklist mac function. could someone suggest how i deal with this ?.

can i also get the data that they are using my router for?

should i just get rid of talktalk and get virgin or bt

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

martswain
Philosopher
Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi, 

No Problem.  The police can request any information from our security teams if required.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Dyersy
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 8

no i cant find it, its ok i rang my solicitor and he told me to report to police and come see him tomorrow so  ill *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* down to the police station its only down the road. but thanks for your time.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi

Have you read my reply in your first thread ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Dyersy
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 8

can i also add that this is the most difficult help help chat for any business i have ever came across in 25 years of using the internet

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

that wasn't much help friend, you did not suggest how i resolve it , can my solicitor or  the police get it? i am going to ring both because its causing me a lot of distress. i want to know. the prisons are full of people who commit crime online and i dont want to be one of them.

please supply a number where i can talk to someone please, but i have a feeling the police will be dealing with it because if i dont get it rectified today i,m going to report it to them.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

We cannot see the data that runs through your router to your devices. Also, I've answered your original thread, please can you keep all replies in the original thread so we can see the conversation.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes