FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet been down for over a week no contact from OpenReach

Anna96
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

So we have been suffering with the internet going out and also the sports channels not having the speed it needs to actually work.... for a good few weeks now we reported it and they said they would send an OpenReach engineer out to fix it to this normally take 72 hours which would normally be fine but its been over 72 hours and we have had no contact from the engineer and the internet has been down for over 24 hours straight I'm only able to get online with my 4g through my phone... feeling a little lost and confused about the whole thing any information about what could be going on would be a big help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Anna96

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The line test has not detected any faults. Are you still experiencing this fault?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

With luck, staff will reach your thread on 1st January,  otherwise it will be at least Monday,  @Anna96.

Openreach is unlikely to to take on a speed related issue with current Covid restrictions and a stretched service. This may be what is causing a delay. 

Check meanwhile through Chat or phone 03451 720046. Link to Chat and opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes