FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network technician

roberthughes502
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

i have been without wifi connection for 2 weeks now. i first went through all the connectivity tests with the service helpdesk who sent me a new router. when this did not work either, i was told there was a fault between the exchange and my home given an appointment for an engineer to visit. when they didnt show i contacted the helpdesk who stated that no appointment had been booked and ran me through the same connectivity tests again before stating the case had been referred to a network technician. this leads to the question, what can he do to resolve the problem?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi roberthughes502

I'm sorry to hear this.

Openreach are now requesting that this fault is investigated by a line engineer (external investigation)

I have escalated this to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer and we should receive further updates within the next 48-72hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @roberthughes502,

The staff here on the community will be able to take a look at this for you, they will hopefully be able to respond tomorrow. They will be able to run tests on your connection and your router, they will also be able to see if an engineer is already booked to investigate the issue.

What model of router do you have, and what are the LED(s) currently doing ?