FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new router with upgrade?

msykes4
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

hi i've just upgraded to fibre35 from standard broadband and it said about getting a new router to go with the package but there is no mention of a router getting delivered on my account or within the 'welcome pack'  

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi msykes4,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Ah, OK, when you said "upgrade" I assumed you meant from an existing TalkTalk service. 

For a quicker response call customer services directly on 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat

Otherwise, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

msykes4
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

i don't think its a talk talk one i think its an old sky one

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Which router do you have presently? It may already be suitable for a fibre service.