FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg-tv box

Elamaran
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi 

i have fiber 65 package which is include 

• Pause & rewind live TV
  • 80+ Freeview channels (15 in HD)
  • Catch up with the best On Demand players. iPlayer, ITV Player, All4 and more
  • Access your Now TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video accounts through your TT TV Box

my question is how to get talk talk tv box and if i watch only free view by talk talk tv box do i need to pay any extra monthly payment ? my brand new tv not deducting any free view channels by using tv aerial. please help me with this 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi

A TV Box is not provided unless added at the time of placing your order (for a small charge).

If one is required, please call the numbers above and my colleagues in Loyalty can add this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

If you haven't already got a box, phone up and check all the details with customer services, @Elamaran.

They are open Monday to Friday,  9am _ 7pm, and till 6pm Saturdays. Not open Sunday. 

03451 720046 or 03451 720088

There is a charge to purchase the box.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

If your new TV is not receiving any channels, you need to get your aerial checked.

0 Likes