FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router not connecting to VPN

ken6691
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Hi can someone help please. I have been using remote desktop to connect to the work server now it stopped working last week. 

I am using Sagecom FAST 5364-3 T8, software version SG4K100136

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Excellent!

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ken6691
First Timer
Message 2 of 9

thank you for that, i can confirm that everything is working now

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

Should be all done now, test your vpn.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

pushing this now.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ken6691
First Timer
Message 5 of 9

yes please im free now

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

Is it ok to do this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ken6691
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

yes please that would be great

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

I can try changing the firmware to help with this, but it will take you off line for 10 minutes, when should we try this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes