FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed drop profile

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 23

Hi 

Hope someone can help used to have a solid download of around 56/57 and latency of 5ms then had a fault which was fixed via engineer visit who reset the line after fixing but after i disconnected modem a few times while moving stuff about now i seem to be stuck on download of around 45 and latency of 15ms are you able to check if i have now been placed on a lower profile due to disconnects

Thank you for any help

Kevin    

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

MichaelRG
Team Player
Message 1 of 23

....... but the 30 minute Off/On does work, done it occasionally over the years, mostly 'sorting the speed issue' 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Hi kevmich

That's great 🙂

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 3 of 23

Hi Debbie thanks for your help it seems to be stable now hopefully will stay like that thanks again

Message 4 of 23

Hi kevmich

I've checked the engineers notes and they advise that work was completed at the cabinet to resolve this fault.

The connection stats show that the line is in sync at 51.6mb and line test is clear.

How has the connection been since your last post?

0 Likes

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 23

Hi Debbie it seems to have stabilized a bit now and not dropping connection anymore but still don't think it is as it should be would appreciate if you could still run a check from your end thanks ....

0 Likes

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 23

Ps I have left set up in test socket so you can test thanks

0 Likes

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 23

Hi Debbie

Had engineer visit he said there was an issue and speed nowhere near what it should be as only 200 metres from box  said he was going to box to check and do stuff and would come back when finished to recheck he was over there for about an hour never came back to check and now internet just keeps going on and off not really useable i have done the basic line check from account page and now that says there is a problem..... any help  thank you  

0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Hi kevmich

Ahh you're welcome 🙂

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

That's  great service  thank you   Debbie/Michelle 

Message 10 of 23

Hi kevmich

Thanks for confirming your details.

I have arranged the engineer visit for 10/02 PM (1pm - 6pm)

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 23

Thank you Debbie sorry didn't see  we had switched from Michelle 🙂 

Message 13 of 23

Hi kevmich

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 14 of 23

Yes please Michelle if you could that would be great

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

Hi kevmich

Thank you. I've completed another line test which is still detecting the same fault towards the property.

The next step will be an Openreach engineer visit. Would you like me to arrange this visit?

Thanks

Debbie

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 23

Thank you Michelle all ready 

Message 17 of 23

Hello,

Could you do this for 1.30pm today, is that enough time? You would just need to connect the microfilter and router at the test socket for 20 minutes.

Thanks

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 23

Hi Michelle yes i can do that just let me know when you plan to do test also i have a socket that is already filtered do i still need filter for test socket thanks

Kevin  

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Morning,

Would it be possible to connect the microfilter and router at the test socket so we can re-run the line test again please?

Thanks

kevmich
Popular Poster
Message 20 of 23

Hi Michelle thanks for getting back the phone line seems fine and modem is plugged into fibre socket not test ...thanks

0 Likes