FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unpnp please disable

Dazzer234
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

hi

could the product team please disable unpnp on my sagecom wifi  hub router.

Dazzer
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 1 of 6

t is released & you should have it soon, I think the roll out is on the slow side a bit, just in case of any problems, but I do not know of any since the roll out started.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Dazzer234
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

Hi when will this firmware be released.

Dazzer
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi

As Keith say's, the next Firmware version does allow this to be disabled 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

When you get V130 firmware, you can disable it yourself in the router.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

We have been advised by our device manager not to do this whilst work is ongoing with firmware development.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes