FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*@#][!![]'#[@#]!*

Richiek
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Ok here goes...    Iffy Internet connection for the first 14 days until it stabilises (even though it was longer than 14), fair enough, it did settle down. Amazon prime usually unworkable through the talktalk you view box, despite a billion chats through live chat, googling issues to help and forum. You view box that i paid for failing recordings, freezing and generally doing what it likes from time to time. Resets even factory resets, saving records, deleting records, software updates and god knows what else ain't helped. This amazon prime free for 12 months thing..  still haven't had the email for that despite more online chats to say i haven't received it, not that amazon prime works half the time through the box and now today, Internet super crap er fibre again, great 

2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Richiek,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Richiek your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow. Before anyone can help you need to add your landline phone number to the community profile, please don't post personal details here.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes