FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi hub

skygrowler
Insightful One
Message 67 of 67

i have had this wifi hub for a while now and thought it would settle down but i am still having problems with it . my wifi seems to disconnect frequently and when it does connect it take a long time to connect .

I am also finding that when i wake up my phone or laptop it quite often comes up with a warning that i have no internet connection and then a second or two later it connects .

i think i have asked this before but is there a setting that saves power and shuts down the connection ? if so could someone point me to it ?

0 Likes
66 REPLIES 66

Message 61 of 67

As it affects the PLAs as well, all I can do is get the OCEs involved for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 62 of 67

The same, it seems that there is a momentary disconnect and reconnect which then upsets all the wifi connections .It is most noticeable on the wifi hifi 😳

0 Likes

Message 63 of 67

Yes they are effectively wired connections, so how do these PLAs behave?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

Message 64 of 67

The light stays on 😊

0 Likes

Message 65 of 67

It happens on WiFi, I have fibre with speed boost  I don't, have any wired connections apart from powerline plugs (do they count) 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 66 of 67

Are you on standard (ADSL) or fibre broadband? When this happens what is the state of the light on the hub? Does this only happen on wireless or wired connections as well?

Keith

0 Likes