FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi network disabled.

ahassanone2004
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Had problems for few months. After a proper war with talk talk team managed to get a new router. They did not want to accept that the router was a problem. As soon as I connected the new router everything was working completely fine,,  until , Wifi network disappeared again. Looks like very low quality routers they have. 

Router has got still white light everything looks fine but my devices cant even see a network. I have managed to connect my laptop through ethernet cable and this way - internet is working. I logged into my router and it says Wifi disabled - there is a an option to enable it  - when i press it nothings changing and wifi is still disabled. I have restarted my router to factory settings - that didn't help either. Looking at previous posts most likely I need router replacement once bloody again. It’s been nearly 6 months of internet turmoil for me. 

I wish I did not renew my contract with talk talk. Absolutely nightmare.  Could anybody please advise me how to get this issue resolved quickly?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi ahassanone2004

That's great, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 7

hi that’s very impressive, I have received the nee router but unfortunately I’m out of town this week so I will set it up this coming  Sunday. Hopefully everything will be fine. Thanks Debbie 

Message 3 of 7

Hi ahassanone2004

Thank you 🙂

The replacement router is on its way and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

ahassanone2004
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

Hi please have a look I have updated personal information in my talktalk community profile. Thanks a lot 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi ahassanone2004

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @ahassanone2004,

Yes, that sounds like a router fault. 

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help. They will be able to arrange a replacement router for you.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.