FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yet another missed engineer visit

tomski241082
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

What more can I say? This is the 3rd missed engineer visit, from a request to upgrade my broadband on 9th February! What a joke. I will be looking at alternative internet providers today.

If anyone from TalkTalk would like to contact me to explain why this has happened, it would be very much appreciated.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi tomski241082,

Thanks for answering the security question. I'm really sorry that the appointment has been missed, as this has now happened a number of times would you like us to raise a complaint on your behalf to our CEO's Office. One of our complaint managers will then contact you as soon as possible 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi tomski241082,

I've sent you a PM

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi JREY22,

As Martin has said, if you need assistance can you please start your own thread and can you update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi tomski241082

I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

@JREY22 , you cannot hijack another customer's topic.

Please start your own as per community guidelines.

Appointments are normally AM or PM, the morning window is 0800 - 1300.

0 Likes

JREY22
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 8

Oh dear, is this what I can expect!

I had an engineer booked for 9:00am this morning and guess what. Nothing! 

What is more frustrating is there seems nowhere on the website I can enquire about what went on.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi tomski241082,

I'm sorry to hear that the engineer has missed the appointment. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this issue for you

Chris

0 Likes