cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Contract end & live chat

simon1688
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Live chat is so rubbish it takes them so long to reply and they ask you questions not even related to the matter !

My contract ends on October 4th, I will not renew so please do not bill me after the 4th.

Also I would like a seamless transfer which means TalkTalk internet on the 4th then my new provider on the 5th.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

This can't be done via forum staff. 

Though your contract ends 4th October, the service will automatically continue, at full price on a monthly rolling basis.

The billing cycle doesn't usually correspond to the end of contract date, so remains routine.

Talktalk requires 30 days' notice. Check Ts&Cs, as if you are out of contract when you switch, that day counts OK as the cease service date.

But billing is always 30 days ahead, so it takes another month to reflect any days overpaid after the service ceased and if Talktalk owes you any money it needs to be reclaimed by you from My Account using your DD banking details, @simon1688.

Call, rather than using Chat, as Chat requires you to pick up a phone call too. Might as well do this at a time of your choosing.

All details re cancellation processes are in this article:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

03451 720088 closes at 7pm on weekdays, 6pm Saturday, not open Sunday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes