NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not updated

fmccool302
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Took the upgrade option 2 months ago yet my account still shows as the old 35mb line.

11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12
0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Any update on this my new plan is £32 a month but when my contract ends its £42

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Thank you @fmccool302 

I will contact the team responsible to update the account 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Yes they have been and installed it on the 30th March 2022.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi fmccool302

Can you confirm that an engineer has actually been out to install the equipment? 

0 Likes

fmccool302
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 12

Hi yes, we really need this sorted asap we have less than a month before our old 35 fiber ends if this was gonna be this much hassle we would not have taken the offer.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 12
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

I took a screen shot of my old account details, went to look at virgin media to switch. (no FF since installed on MArch)  I mentioned this in my post.  I  almost purchased a package.  I got a message telling me they would send me a new router and guess what? account updated to refelct new FF )which does not work) and a tie in for 18 months Grrr

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 12

Hi @fmccool302

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 12

@fmccool302 If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

ColinK98
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 12

the forum is full of posts like this.
don't expect anything to change quickly or easily.

Do not be fooled when you are told give it 7 days and it will most assuring be resolved.
it wont.