NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITYFIBRE APPOINTMENT SMS/EMAIL

Amine
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I received a text today from CityFibre (07451 272002) informing me they are coming on Thursday 30th June to install the full fibre connection, and an email from talktalk saying something similar.

I didn’t request the upgrade nor that I want it, I’m happy with the package/service I have now and don’t want to change anything ... also, I have had no prior knowledge nor agreement for this to go ahead so not sure why talktalk is trying to force this on us (no option to cancel either which is strange...).

Could you help cancelling this appointment please as I don’t want it and didn’t request it.

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Amine

I will ask the provisioning team to confirm the cancellation and will let you know when they reply. 

Regards

0 Likes

Amine
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 8

Could you confirm if this is cancelled please, I just received another sms from CityFibre and a letter to my door yesterday

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 8

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Amine.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Amine
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

I just used the 'chat now' option as suggested by @Gliwmaeden2 as well, this option wasn't showing on that page when I visited it before. The agent said there is indeed an order in place and they had to escalate it to get it stopped/cancelled .. the agent mentioned this can take 3-5 working days, hopefully I should be receiving an email confirmation from talktalk once this is cancelled from what I understood.

Could you check if this has been escalated or indeed cancelled please .. getting a different info from chat and phone!

0 Likes

Amine
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 8

This is seriously doesn't make any sense, talktalk is forcing an order on us we didn't agree to have nor we had any prior knowledge about ... and we are forced now to waste our time trying to get hold of talktalk to stop this order ..  wow, what a service.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi Amine

You will need to call us on  03451720088 and request to speak to the future fibre team to stop the order. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

I'll alert staff that this has happened (many people in a similar situation), but try to reach the Future Fibre support team through Chat, as advertised near the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Or phone 03451 720074 after 9am, @Amine.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes