NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICE

snappergeoff
Participant
Message 6 of 6

Many weeks ago I raised a complaint - complaint case CMP-238363.

The content was:

CONTACTING TALKTALK

I am in the process of having Full Fibre installed.  Today I had a query that needed resolving quickly.  I have spent over 3 hours trying in vain to contact someone at Talktalk.  Phone lines are busy as are the chat lines.  You claim that ‘you are doing everything….’.  My experience is that you are not.  Your Customer Service is totally unacceptable.  As a customer I need to be able to speak / chat to someone in a reasonable time.  You state ‘chat is quicker’.  That is not true.  There are ‘no agents available’.

I am totally frustrated and need managers at Talktalk to be aware of this appalling level of service and to make radical improvements very quickly.  How are Talktalk going to address this key issue?

Talktalk complaint's department responded formally, saying someone would contact me.  Ironically I am complaining about customer service and true to form Talktalk failed to copntact me (with one exception).  

Subsequently I needed to contact Talktalk and the usual phone lines - 'we are currently experiencing high volumes ...'  chat lines don't appear with the links provided or are too busy.

This week I had an e-mail stating " we haven’t heard from you in the last 28 days " ....  No, I haven't heard from Talktalk - they need to respond to me not the other way round.  

This seems to confirm why Talktalk are always at the bottom of the pile for levels of customer service.  What is being done to improve?

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

Ok thank you for confirming. If there is anything that you need assistance with in the future then please let us know and we'd be happy to help.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks for your reply.  No, I don't have any technical issues - the new full fibre is working well, including VOIP.  My issue with Talktalk is the appalling level of customer service.  I hope nothing does go wrong where I  need to contact Talktalk urgently.  The community service seems fine.

Geoff

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Is there anything that you would like to look into specifically for you here? Are you experiencing any issues with your connection?

Thanks

0 Likes

snappergeoff
Participant
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply.  No, the complaint was never dealt with ---  guess it will just have to be left.

There must be a lot of v v frustrated customers out there who are getting a shocking level of service.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi snappergeoff,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced problems getting through to an agent, unfortunately this does sometimes happen if call/chat volumes are high. Did the reason for your initial call/chat get resolved?

Chris

0 Likes