NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call cost for VOIP

SDW2020
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

Just wondering what the call cost is (per minute) with future fibre 150 using the grandstream for VOIP calls?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hello,

VOIP is currently in trial so unable to comment if this will be the case in regards to call boost, however this is something that is being tested.

Thanks

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 7

I’m surprised how expensive these call charges have become.

Is it the proliferation of free internet call apps (Mostly VOIP type) coupled with most mobile contracts providing unlimited calls that have resulted in a fall in volumes of LL use hence this increase?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 7

Sorry to jump in on this @Chris-TalkTalk, but does that mean Calls Boosts can still be applied to a TalkTalk VOIP service? 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi mrwrighty,

Calls still have to be handled/processed and subject to 3rd party charges, we have a single set of charges regardless of access method.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

mrwrighty
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 7

Why are TalkTalk VOIP charges the same as a traditional landline. I have migrated a number of clients over the past few years to VOIP services and the savings are significant. The cost of providing VOIP is considerably cheaper than providing a copper service because the calls are over the internet which you already pay for and have unlimited access. Most providers cost VOIP calls as a fixed charge per month.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hello,

I've included a Help Guide below. It's the same as if it was a fixed copper line.

UK call costs - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

0 Likes