NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely rubbish, horrible customer service for FutureFibre

hayleymendelow
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I upgraded my Talktalk broadband in August last year to Future Fibre. BIG mistake. I have had nothing but trouble, from delayed installation, a broken modem out of its box, having no internet for a week between fibre installation and the service going live etc. I understand that these things can happen. But your customer service is simply not for for purpose!!!!!

I was charged a huge cancellation fee erroneously and had 4 months free, so I haven't had to pay just yet. But numerous calls to get my online account updated have been for nothing. It still shows my old account and that the landline is now disconnected. I am told each time I contact customer service it is updating on the system and will appear in 1-2 weeks.  I have not had a bill since December 2021 and have no idea what they are charging me (no debit orders have come off since the massive cancellation fee on top of my August broadband bill). I have no way of managing my account and they don't seem to be able to fix it.

Now I have had no internet for 2 days. I work from home so in addition to the personal inconvenience it is affecting my job. Technical support cannot get it working.

it turns out I  have been cut off because apparently my 18 month contract has ended. 7 months in!!! Customer service admits it is an error and say it will be fixed in 5-7 working days. In the meantime I have no Internet.0

Fine. I don't want to deal with this company anymore. Sure, let's say my contract is "over". I told them I would like to close my account that nobody can seem to find or fix. Oh, but now there are going to be cancellation fees.

I just cannot do this anymore.

I just don't know what to do.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue, if you need any further assistance please let us know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Apparently my contract has been cancelled as of August 2021, and nobody can explain why I have been connected and a customer until last Friday.

This is actually fine. I will be going elsewhere for my fibre broadband. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Hayley,

I'm really sorry about this, I know it must be very frustrating. Have you managed to speak to our Future Fibre support team about this

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

There does seem to be a dreadful lag between the set up of the product and the administration of the setting up of the account for Future Fibre, @hayleymendelow.

It is the FF team that you need to turn to, but forum staff may be able to see the status of your account for billing purposes. 

I'll make sure that your thread is in the queue for attention, but staff won't be back on here before Monday. 

Ensure that your community forum profile details are completed as fully as possible. Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. If you need to add more details, put these in Private Notes, at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.