NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted posts

Robertus85
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have made two posts over the last two days and both have been seemingly deleted…any Idea why?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hello,

I've moved your original topic back into the Future Fibre section. I've also posted on this topic.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Just to add that TalkTalk Support staff were, in the background, asked about your posts that appear to refer to a trial involving an eero Pro 6e router having a 2.5Gbps port. They were not aware of such a trial. So, who provides your friend's fiber connection?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately, your posting on behalf of a friend is classic spammers tactic, even if legitimate.

Also looking at these posts you mention a trial and trials are not able to be discussed here as trials are subject to non disclosure agreements, which your friend would have agreed to when accepted for the trial. Trials have dedicated means of communication and if you have issues you should contact the trials team accordingly.

For staff to respond too you need to have completed your profile, but as the account is not in your name, there could be GDPR issues in discussing another person's account with you.

Have you searched the knowledge database for help in setting up the equipment?

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@Robertus85, the forum suffers from a lot of Spam, so anything referring vaguely to a friend may end up moved out of the way as a precaution.

It's really better if your friend posts in their own right. 

Anything dealing with a specific account and equipment for that service needs to be sorted out with the account holder.

For staff to identify the account, community forum profile details need to be completed and sometimes further security checks are required. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes