NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Voice Trial Invite

Jimmy Jangle
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

Received the below email and took the associated survey, not heard anything since....

"Great news, Matthew. We’re offering you the chance to upgrade to Future Fibre on an 18 month contract, giving you average speeds up to 500Mb/s. This means we’ll be connecting Fibre straight to your home, giving you faster and more reliable broadband."

I should advise though that I actually had FTTP installed last year as part of the trial that took place in March/April last year, just at the start of the pandemic - still using that but not heard anything since installation... Seems like I've fallen through the cracks so to speak.

Would it be possible to have someone contact me regarding the digital voice trial? As given that we already have FTTP installed, it shouldn't require much effort to get the ball rolling.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

Can I just confirm, have you tried contacting the Future Fibre Team via Live Chat?

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

Message 2 of 6

Were it that easy, no contact details to be found

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

The other thread is about an entirely different set of circumstances. All I can suggest is that you contact the Future Fibre support team directly. 

0 Likes

Jimmy Jangle
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl, 

That doesn't appear to be the case in the other thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Future-Fibre/Future-Fibre-Digital-Voice-Service-Trial-How-do-I-c...

I already have FTTP, surely it'd be simple enough to advise the department responsible that I don't need to wait for an installation in order to take up the trial? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

The trial teams will contact people directly to discuss any trials that are ongoing. we have no visibility of any trial running and are unable to affect any trial decisions.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes