NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected and now waiting to get reconnected.

shalke
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Last year in September we made an order for a TalkTalk future fiber, it got installed on the promised date during the sales call, everything went well until early December, when we got an email saying `We are sad to see you go`, called, and it turns out that our account was marked for termination, the support team "reversed" the termination. Turns out that never happened on the 4th of January the line was disconnected, called the support team, and they say they cannot find the reason why the contract was terminated without any reason. We have been advised to make a new order, so we did, but until now its being stuck in the Back-office after passing the credit check and everything again.

Is this normal? What else can we do? We are left without internet and now are using our mobile phones to work from home.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi shalke,

I'm sorry about this, I know it must be really frustrating and inconvenient, but you would need to speak to our Future Fibre team again about this as we don't currently have access to the systems required to look into this for you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hello Michelle,

I have been with them on the phone, but the same response.

What I do not understand also is why after 3 weeks we never got the order confirmation. Only answer get is to wait.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately we can't provide specific support for this via the Community. Have you tried contacting the Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat?

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes