NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EERO 6 Router Dispatch

djbdane
Community Star
Message 4 of 4

My Future fibre live date is 1/12 - so I expect the router to be dispatched soon - as there is no order tracking on the site like there is for FTTC orders will I get a notification when this is dispatched and tracking details etc? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi,

Thanks for trying and I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team directly. I've included a Help Guide below which has a link to the Live Chat team at the bottom of the page.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi

Thanks for you reply. While there is a link to track my order, when I click this I get this message.

"Unfortunately our order tracker isn't available yet. We're working hard to bring this feature to you as soon as possible.If you do have any queries about your order, please give our support team a call on: 0345 172 0074.
Our UK-based team of Future Fibre experts are here to help you, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am - 5.30pm. "

I am assuming the FF orders tracker is a work in progress but there isn't anything online in my account - hence my original question.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I'd recommend logging into your My Account as I believe you should be able to track this here.

Thanks

0 Likes