NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EERO router and supersafe issue

themanc
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

So after signing up for an eero router and having it installed my supersafe protection appears to be suspended and I cannot resubscribe, despite being told I could

Now on the phone I get told I dont need supersafe as eero does all the necessary protection

all well and good at home, but what happens when I take my laptop or any other device away from home and connect to a different internet.

My laptop as I understand does not then have any protection and I need to buy another subscription elsewhere to protect my devices when not at home

Why was this not explained properly when I took out an eero?

or am i misunderstanding anything?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi themanc, thanks for confirming the security information. I've checked your account and I'm also stuck. I've checked all our information and can see no reason why it's not available and have asked the product manager for input. I'll post back as soon as I hear back. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi themanc, I've not been told that you wouldn't be able to use it. Let's have a look at the account and see whats what shall we?

I've sent you a personal message to get more information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes