NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment delivery

freelander303
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

I have an upgrade install scheduled for tomorrow morning upgrading to Fibre 150. 

TT complaints dept reassured me that everything in on track but I haven't received eero box, voice device, TV box.

Does the engineer bring them?

Was under complaint ref CMP 277052

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi freelander303,

I'm sorry to hear that it's been delayed, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

freelander303
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 7

Received a call from Charlotte Gott to tell me my order has not worked so installation won't happen tomorrow. 

I'm not available next week. Contract ends 2/7/22 so will be out of contract before install happens. Hopefully there will be some compensation. 🤞

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

OK, thanks, please let us know how you get on

Chris

freelander303
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the responses. Ive done live chat and they've told me there's a problem. I knew that! They suggested I ring Openreach to see if they know what's going on.

I have spoken with customer service, Charlotte Gott, who confirmed she would sort everything.

Ill wait and see what happens/ doesn't happen tomorrow.

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi freelander303,

I can see that Gondola has answered your questions and pointed you in the right direction 🙂

Thanks

Chris

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Engineers from Openreach will install their network equipment outside and inside your home.

The eero 6 and any associated adapter are delivered by courier. The TV Box is despatched only when the broadband service is confirmed as active.

The Future Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Future Fibre Team.

To speak to the Future Fibre team about an order start a LiveChat here:

Future Fibre LiveChat

Future Fibre Support Hub

TIP - Scroll down the Future Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

Calls to the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

Future Fibre Help

Future Fibre - Installation

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution