NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Available online, but future fibre team decline

Downey91
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

My address is confirmed as able to get FTTP on open reach and bt wholesale checker.. It also shows its available for my address when I go onto the Talk Talk website, to the point where I can even check out. 

I've had it confirmed that it's available for my address by both Talk Talk live chat and social media team, however when I call the future fibre team to set up the account, they tell me its not available for my address? 

How can this be? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Downey91,

I'm sorry about this but I can only suggest that you speak to the Future Fibre team again if you think that the information that they have given you is incorrect

Chris

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Downey91 I've noticed BT  seem to milk the market when they install fibre and only eventually release it to the likes of TT. Only my observation cannot substantiate it!

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Downey91
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

I'm currently with BT with no land-line I'm afraid.. Would be interested to find out more as to why this can't be offered though. Frustrating as I'm ready to place the order, but looks like I may have to go ahead with BT at a higher price. 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Downey91 I've no idea but I've escalated your post. Please add your landline phone number so that you can be identified.  Please don't post personal details here https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes