NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUTURE FIBRE 150 INSTALLATION

nongspits
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello

I am upgrading to Future Fibre 150 and have an Openreach engineer booked for the 30th of November.

I have read all the info available on how they will install it and I am a bit concerned that that they will place the Fibre Connection Box and Eero Router in the hall as it's the area closest to where I guess they will install the CSP, outside the front door, but I need everything in the lounge as I have some devices that need to be hard wired to the router.

So my question is, will the engineer be accommodating enough to install the box in the lounge which is next to the hall but facing the back of the house?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

djbdane
Community Star
Message 1 of 4

When I had FF 150 installed I was asked where I wanted the ONC installed, the engineer duly obliged. CSP is on a side wall near the front of the house, then there is a run to where the fibre enters the house, half way back on the same wall.  

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Another customer posted a similar request a while ago and the engineer obliged, although the customer subsequently complained that this entailed a cable running along the outside of his house. I am not sure what else they expected?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4
0 Likes