NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre Connection

scete
Participant
Message 5 of 5

How long is it likely to take for one to be changed over to full fibre?. Placed my order at the beginning of May. A man came and marked out my lawn etc at the beginning of June. I keep getting emails,  three so far saying we are working to get you connected and will update you in the next two days(never get any updates) My present contract runs out 11th July any idea what will happen then?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi scete,

I'm sorry to hear that the engineers couldn't complete the work, did they say anything else or give any indication that they would look into it further?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I have a fun update, men arrived Saturday morning, took one look at my 4ft wall. (My house is raised up above the road.) Said 'can't do it' and went away.

0 Likes

scete
Participant
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the help, still not convinced it will happen, apparently having trouble digging the hole!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Chat with our Future Fibre Team and they can check the progress of your order.

You can find the Chat link at the bottom of the page : https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes