NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fiber Availability

kylejago
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I would like to upgrade to Future Fiber, the online availability checker says that FTTP is not available at my address but other providers, EG, Sky, BT, EE & Vodafone all show that it is available and Openreach also shows that it is available. Have done live chat previously and they have said that it is not available in my area but clearly is?

Kyle

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

If the sales team advise its not available there isn't anything we can do,  sorry.  When it does become available we will let you know.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

The Openreach website, unhelpfully, lists pretty much every ISP out there, not necessarily those who can provide a service in your area. It advises that you need to check.  😕

0 Likes

kylejago
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your replies!

Yes I have spoken to them before and they say it's not available but the Openreach website is showing that for my address it is available and even has TalkTalk listed as being able to provide it.

Just wondered if it was a website issue of if it's actually not available.

Kind regards,

Kyle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hello,

Can I just confirm, have you been in contact with our Sales Team directly?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

BT and EE are part of the same company and will always have access in Openreach areas because they are also owned by the same company. As for the rest, network capacity and availability varies by demand and the vagaries of the ISP. 

0 Likes