NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre 500 capped to 216Mbps

marksamo
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I've had Future Fibre 500 installed by CityFibre 2 weeks ago and my internet speed has been capped to 216Mbps ever since. Tested via ethernet connected to Eero router, wifi and ethernet straight to ONT box - speed is the exact same on all of them.

I spoke to TalkTalk on the phone and emailed CityFibre as well, they told me they raised an issue and are investigating. It has been 2 weeks and I've heard nothing...

Minimum speed guarantee is 250Mbps so what happens if I don't get these "guaranteed" speeds? Is there compensation?

I would like to have this issue sorted ASAP as I'm getting tired of waiting....

Screenshot_20220120-121820_eero.jpg

Screenshot_20220120-121827_eero.jpg

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi,

I'm really glad to hear this and thanks for letting us know 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Got a call from TalkTalk this morning saying CityFibre had me on the wrong plan and that they've fixed it.

Getting a lovely 532Mbps now, hopefully it stays like this. Thank you 🙂

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

@Gliwmaeden2 thank you

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

@marksamo, I'll mark on your original thread that you are following up on this topic, to avoid duplication. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 5 of 8

Hi,

Thank you. I've escalated it over to the Future Fibre Team now and will let you know as soon as I know more.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi @Michelle-TalkTalk 

I've added my name and FTTP number. The FTTP number I assume was supposed to be put into the "TalkTalk Number" box? If not please let me know where

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Please can you add your name and fibre (FTTP) number to your Community Profile and we can pass this over to the Future Fibre Team. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes