NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre Availability

munkey
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I am an existing TalkTalk customer based in Edinburgh. I know that TalkTalk is now offering Future Fibre here through CityFibre. I can see the CityFibre box from my house less than 100m away - however, in the past CityFibre have refused to connect me through Vodafone as a new customer as I live on a private road and apparently it would be too high a cost to connect.

Would TalkTalk as my current ISP be able to help get a FTTP connection to my house as I am an existing customer?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Ok. I'd recommend contacting our Sales Team directly as they should be able to confirm if they are able to place an order for FTTP and if not be able to confirm if this should be available to order soon.

Speak to a Person | Contact Us | TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Message 2 of 4

I have not spoken to the sales team and it does not appear on my upgrades page - but I believe I got a leaflet through the post or an email saying that it was available in my area now.

I'm sure it is possible as the infrastructure is there, but just need to talk to someone to see if there is a way to 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for your post. Have you been in contact with our Sales Team directly to see if we are able to offer this? Does it show as available in your My Account under offers and upgrades?

Thanks

0 Likes