NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre Digital Voice Service Trial - How do I contact Digital Voice Service Team?

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 39 of 39

I've received an Email from TalkTalk saying I've been selected to take part in the Digital Voice Service Trail and I will be contacted by the Digital Voice Service Team on 0800 955 5544 to arrange my install. The Email was sent on 12/11/2021 but so far I haven't been called.

I've spoken to the Future Fibre Team and they know nothing about the trial.

How can I contact the Digital Voice Service Team directly to arrange the installation?

0 Likes
38 REPLIES 38

Message 1 of 39

Hi Benchgrade,

I've sent you a PM

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 39

I've passed it back, I'll let you know when I have an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 39

OK thanks, I'll pass it back again, apologies again for the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 4 of 39

Hi Chris,

No Emails either

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 39

OK thanks. Just before I pass it back to them, could you just confirm that you've not received an email from them

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 6 of 39

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately no missed calls or messages... 😞

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 39

Hi Benchgrade,

I'm really sorry about this, I've been assured that the relevant team will contact you, I don't suppose you've had any missed calls?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 39

I know how you feel mate.

In the end I opted for a deal for Fibre 500, and the sheer incompetence and delays involved have been quite the wakeup call - when the service works, it's great, but God help you the moment you need customer service - it's a simple case of the left hand not knowing what the right is up to.

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 9 of 39

Finally giving up on this this thread with no resolution 6 weeks after initially logging it...

All I needed was to arrange a call back from the Digital Voice Team after I had been contacted initially by Talk Talk in the first place!

Doesn't sound like much to ask for does it?

Thanks to Chris in the Community team for being responsive and doing his best to help - unfortunately he has been let down too...

Message 10 of 39

OK thanks, I'll chase it up again and let you know when I have an update

Chris

Message 11 of 39

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've received No missed calls or voice messages

0 Likes

Message 12 of 39

Hi Benchgrade,

Sorry about this, it looks as though they have tried to contact you, has anyone left a voice mail?

Chris

0 Likes

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 13 of 39

Hi Chris,

I've sent another PM.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 14 of 39

Hi Benchgrade,

I'm really sorry about this, I've been told that they will call you but I've not been given a time frame. Could you give it a couple more days and if they still haven't called I'll chase it up again

Chris

0 Likes

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 15 of 39

Hi Chris,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 16 of 39

Thanks, I've replied

Chris

0 Likes

Benchgrade
Participant
Message 17 of 39

Hi Chris,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes

Message 18 of 39

Hi Jimmy Jangle,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Jimmy Jangle
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 39

Hi,

Sorry to barge in, but I had a similar e-mail:

"Great news, Matthew. We’re offering you the chance to upgrade to Future Fibre on an 18 month contract, giving you average speeds up to 500Mb/s. This means we’ll be connecting Fibre straight to your home, giving you faster and more reliable broadband."

I should advise though that I actually had FTTP installed last year as part of the trial that took place last year just at the start of the pandemic - seems like I've fallen through the cracks so to speak.

Would it be possible to have someone contact me regarding the trial?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 20 of 39

Hi Benchgrade,

I've sent you a PM

Chris

0 Likes