NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre Order no information/confirmation

huntylch
Chatterbox
Message 18 of 18

Hi

I phoned customer services last week and put through an order to upgrade to Future Fibre 150 and the engineer's appointment has been booked for 2 weeks time. I was told I'd receive confirmation and a welcome pack via email, but I haven't had anything through at all other than a survey about the call, it's also not showing on my account area.  I'm just wondering if it could be confirmed that the order is in place. Or how long it normally takes for confirmation to come through? Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Not as yet, I've been really busy with one thing or another this last week or so, as soon as I get the chance I will give it another go.

Message 2 of 18

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Have you managed to contact the Sales Team again?

Thanks

0 Likes

huntylch
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 18

I spoke to future fibre agent on live chat and they confirmed that no order was in place.  Looks like I’ve got to try again. 

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 18

@huntylch wrote:

Hi

I phoned customer services last week and put through an order to upgrade to Future Fibre 150 and the engineer's appointment has been booked for 2 weeks time. I was told I'd receive confirmation and a welcome pack via email, but I haven't had anything through at all other than a survey about the call, it's also not showing on my account area.  I'm just wondering if it could be confirmed that the order is in place. Or how long it normally takes for confirmation to come through? Thanks

Well I've had FF installed on the 29th December and still waiting for my Welcome Pack/ Account update, so it may take some time. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 18

They construct a  separate My Account  for FF, @huntylch, and that seems to take ages.....

I would contact the FF team directly, as detailed above in earlier replies.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

huntylch
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 18

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2, no I haven't spoken to them since placing the order, I was thinking it would perhaps show on my account that there is an order in place. 

Looks like my original question has been missed as others have hopped onto the thread.  

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 18

@Michelle-TalkTalk, this is actually originally @huntylch's thread!

@huntylch, have you managed to speak to the FF team?

0 Likes

CanonAxe
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 18

Yes I'm a TalkTalk customer, I don't have any options to upgrade in my account, only way to do it is via the phone. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we can't place the order via the Community. Are you currently a TalkTalk customer? Do you have the option to place an order via your My Account?

Thanks

0 Likes

CanonAxe
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 18

No told me to ring he Future Fibre team and go through the whole process again.  Not sure I have the patience to go through it again.

Message 11 of 18

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Did they advise if they can resolve this for you or what the next steps will be?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

Thanks for some reason the BARVE browser doesn't show that button. Spoke to an agent turns out my order wasn't actually added to your system so the 30 minutes going through and confirming everything and then getting someone to be available on the 27th was an utter waste of time. If I hadn't of chased it up I'd be know the wiser.

Message 13 of 18

Hi,

There should be a live chat button at the very bottom. Do you have any pop up blockers? Have you tried using a different browser?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 14 of 18

Try a different browser and also check that ad blockers are disabled, @CanonAxe. Chat opened live at 9am.

It should look like this:

20220119_094501.jpg

CanonAxe
Popular Poster
Message 15 of 18

I did have  a look at that page, but there was no details on how to contact them.

CanonAxe_0-1642585157010.png

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 16 of 18

Hello,

I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat so they can look into this further for you.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

CanonAxe
Popular Poster
Message 17 of 18

Same here, spoken to customer service, engineer booked, told I'd get a conformation email and my welcome pack sent via email. Confirmed email address but nothing. Like you nothing my account no idea if this is going to happen.