NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre is aptly named

Jer999
Conversation Starter
Message 18 of 18

Since March the 15th I have had my order for FF and voice placed three times.  Each time when I called a few days later to confirm was told the order was placed incorrectly in the system so had to place a new order.  Hours on chat and the phone has got be nowhere and frankly life is to short so I have given up!

Maybe they mean what they say; Future Fibre is something you might actually get in the future, one day, sometime, never.  Good luck to everyone....

17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Hi,

Ok I understand and I'm sorry to hear that, thanks for confirming.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

@Chris-TalkTalk I would like to have, and I did try very hard but have given up.  So you are correct.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

OK thanks, so just to confirm, you know longer want to upgrade to Future Fibre anyway?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

@Chris-TalkTalk 

1 No engineer visit - just as well I suppose

2 None seems to have noted a mesh router mussing

3 The wine never arrived and I guess the MD has not been in touch with you guys

🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Hi Jer999,

Have you heard anything further since Friday?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

@Michelle-TalkTalk I assume at some point one of the following things will happen:

1 An engineer will arrive to install FF even though I no longer want it

2 Someone from TT will notice a mesh router is missing and collect it.

3 The MD of TT will send me a case of expensive wine as an apology for the inconvenience and dreadful service given I have been with TT for over 10 years.   That person will also start to read posts in this forum and help you guys out.

Vote now for your favourite option.

Message 7 of 18

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like us to arrange for someone from the Future Fibre Team to contact you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

@Michelle-TalkTalk I wish.  As I mentioned I gave up on FF as it appeared impossible to book an engineer as TT kept messing up the booking.  So no I have not had an engineer visit,  do not have FF booked and yet TT are still sending me a router.  A wonderful demonstration of how badly organised TT seems to be yet again 😉

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Morning,

Apologies for the confusion, can I just confirm, did the engineer install an ONT and you were waiting for the router to arrive? 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

@Michelle-TalkTalk  I just received an email from Yodel

"We wanted to let you know that your order from TalkTalk is on its way and will be with you by 9pm."

I have a sneaky suspicion that could be my mesh router from the order that was made and then cancelled four times and the reason I gave up trying to get FF.

Any ideas?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear this 😞

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

@Michelle-TalkTalk Better now that I have given up trying 🙂

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Jer999
Conversation Starter
Message 14 of 18

We should start a club.  You are not alone 😉

0 Likes

SarahLou5
Conversation Starter
Message 15 of 18

Had nothing but bother since my original email invitation. They got some of my details wrong. The initial date couldn't be met as "there was a problem". Had to cancel, but this remained on the system. The next order returned a "there was a problem" error also.. Couldn't get an order placed. Ended up spending nearly an hour over the phone and got the whole thing cancelled and purged out of the system. Well, hopefully. I remain on the old Fibre 65 plus tv, which expires anyway in October.

0 Likes

Jer999
Conversation Starter
Message 16 of 18

Bacon sandwich anyone?

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 17 of 18

Your not alone. Think i have just seen a pink fibre pig fly by.

0 Likes