NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre not connected

MadDawney1
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I had Future Fibre installed on 25th November. Before the City Fibre engineers left, they informed me that there was a problem on the main pole but they had arranged for someone from Open Reach to come out and fix it on that same day. Now, nearly two weeks later, I still can't get a connection.  I hadn't bothered to do anything about it as I still have my Fibre 65 connection still working.  This morning, I received a text message from TalkTalk stating that they need to speak to me about my Future Fibre order and to call them asap.  This I did, and was on the phone for 20 minutes, only to be told that he couldn't help me as he didn't have access to my Future Fibre account!  

I am hoping that someone from TalkTalk can help me via this message board.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi MadDawney1,

Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

MadDawney1
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi. Thanks for your reply. That is the number I called this morning and after 20 minutes, was told he couldn't help me. I'll try again tomorrow and hope to get a different call handler. Thanks again for replying

0 Likes

djbdane
Chat Champion
Message 3 of 4

You'll need to call the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 - Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5:30pm. I don't think the staff on here have access to Future Fibre too - speak to the team, they are UK based and have been very helpful the couple of times I've had to contact them