NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre upgrade without my consent

Ppttqs
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I’ve recently received an email from TalkTalk “confirming” my upgrade appointment to future fibre - but I never requested an upgrade and looking on the website I simply can’t afford any of the future fibre packages, which are all more expensive than the one I’m on now. How do I stop this - the online chat help people seem to have no idea what to do.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Ppttqs

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name
Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Ppttqs 

Have you received an email from TalkTalk, to your TalkTalk billing notifications email address, about being upgraded to Future Fibre free of charge and keeping the current contract and pricing?

The help article explains more about free upgrades and the Future Fibre team should be able to confirm for you.

The Future Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Future Fibre Team.

To speak to the Future Fibre team about an order start a LiveChat here:

Future Fibre LiveChat

Future Fibre Support Hub

TIP - Scroll down the Future Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

Calls to the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

Future Fibre Help

Future Fibre - Free upgrade offer with Digital Voice

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes