NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future fiber insulation waste time

88rostam
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I asked to upgrade to future fiber on 19/11/2021 The waste two days of my work Friday 3/12/2021 and Saturday 9/12/2021 and then asking me to call again make another appointment for engineers to come to install future fiber no another waste time I decided to cancel at the end my contract

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You can find a link for Complaints at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes

88rostam
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 8

I request to email me about complaint procedure and policy still I didn’t received anything it seem to be avoiding the question 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi 88rostam

I'm sorry to read of the problems that were encountered. 

Sadly as a company policy we do not compensate for time, effort or inconvenience, nor would we consider a customers hourly rate,  as these claims can never be reasonably quantified. 

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

88rostam
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

After all email calls wast time today I had BT new line connected

Therefore I am complaining and request compensation For wasting two days of my work plus several calles and waiting

Here’s some reason:

I called 19/11/2021 to upgrade my broadband and booked for Enginer’s to come on 3/12/2021 when enginer person came he said he can’t climb on the roof someone else do this work he left, then After few minutes I called TalkTalk customer service to report issues and customer service advice me that he talk to Maneger and call me back to let me know, which they didn’t call me back!

Then they call me on Monday 6/12/2021 he booked Enginer for Saturday 9/12/2021 between 8am - 1pm but no-one came and I called TalkTalk customer service again and they didn’t have any bookings records and he asked me to call 0345 172 5136 after 10:300am which I did called the person I spoken to he didn’t ask me anything of my details and he asked me to wait and keep waiting and waiting and waiting nothing then I Hangup

And then after I didn’t heard from TalkTalk I called to cancelled the order and when I asked the customer service person to cancel the order he didn’t asked any questions just he go ahead to cancelled

And after my broadband became slower and TalkTalk never connected me to solve the I relation to this issue only emails asking me to call customer service

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Have you tried contacting the team via live chat?

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

88rostam
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

still no emails or call to confirm my future fibre broadband pending upgrade so I called today approximately 1:55pm to enquiry about future fibre upgrade after waiting I spoken to female called ( Mariam) just about to give her account number, look like she was pressing phone botton piping and then disconnected and didn’t call me back, which I don’t have good experience with talk talk service therefore I believe Talk talk customer service 50% feedback more than enough just joke

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi 88rostam,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience. If you speak to our Future Fibre team I'm sure they would be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes