NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future fibre 500 via freedomfibre

Treble
Team Player
Message 22 of 22

Ok so I had the offer for 6 months free then £20 a month for 12 months fibre 500

on the offer it shows the tt router can that Handle 500 I thought that’s why you used the eero pro 6 ?

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22

Yeah mines not optimum has it’s corner of front room but I can then hard wire tv android boxes games console etc etc 

Message 2 of 22

Not my experience with the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub but all homes are different in terms of optimum placement and in the level of Wi-Fi interference.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Treble
Team Player
Message 3 of 22

The sagecom fast 5364 in front of it no problem Leave the room and whoosh it’s gone 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 22

Feels like in your home you would benefit from a mesh network solution so do let us know if that's effective.

Out of interest, what model router was supplied for the Freedom Fibre service?

0 Likes

Treble
Team Player
Message 5 of 22

Yep and I thought it was only 80 up so very surprised, but it soons dies off when leaving the room so have ordered the ASUs xt8 mesh twin pack instead of the supplier poor router 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 22

Freedom Fibre is certainly delivering excellent symmetrical speeds...and that via the Wi-Fi on your iPhone it seems.

Treble
Team Player
Message 7 of 22

Installed yesterday very impressed now roll on 900 and beyond 

63FA840B-AE4E-4729-8520-1AA8A902455E.jpeg

Message 8 of 22

Hi Treble 

A TalkTalk free-issue eero 6 being sold on ebay will be locked and may not work on any package other than that to which it was issued. This is according to the TalkTalk small print.  Any eero 6 that you purchase direct from Amazon will work for you but if you require eero Secure then this would be an additional cost.

Treble
Team Player
Message 9 of 22

Ok thanks for that does anyone know if the talk talk eero pro 6 which are for sale on eBay would work or are they locked to specific tt plans ?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

Morning,

I've had it confirmed that we don't currently offer an eero with Freedom Fibre, however this should hopefully be available in the future.

Thanks

Message 11 of 22

Im on vm 1gb though with 6 months remaining and don’t like dropping speeds but yeah it’s probably a no brainer 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 12 of 22

Ah, my bad, £13.33 per month for the duration of the contract then! Personally, I would take that deal in a heartbeat if it was offered to me. #jealous

Message 13 of 22

£240 😉 Or are you taking the 6 months free into consideration?I just thought that’s what came with 500 or 900 tt packages going of the tt website and the old adage you don’t get if you don’t ask 😉

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 14 of 22

As far as I am aware eero products are generally supplied with Openreach-based packages. At £120 for 12 months Fibre 500 I doubt if TalkTalk would cover their costs if they gave Pro 6 boxes away!

0 Likes

Message 15 of 22

Hi,

Apologies, I should hopefully be able to confirm soon.

Thanks

0 Likes

Treble
Team Player
Message 16 of 22

Thanks I did ring but too be honest she was clueless reading from a script so left it hanging 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 22

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm looking into this and will let you know as soon as I know more.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 18 of 22

No I haven’t yet so sales can offer the erro pro 6 instead of the sagecom ?

0 Likes

Message 19 of 22

Hi,

Have you already placed an order for this? If not then it may be worth speaking to our Sales Team directly to see if this is available for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Treble
Team Player
Message 20 of 22

Thanks can I ask why the eero is not part of the 500 deal ?

0 Likes