NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future fibre upgrade

Skipperjim
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello, any help gratefully appreciated. I have been informed that I am being upgraded on 18th July to Future fibre. They say that my phone number will stay the same, but I was told that you would lose the phone unless you went on to Voip. Is this right? Will the speed stay the same and price  or will you be given a new contract? I have a D-LINK DSL-3782 router, will this need to be upgraded?

Any suggestions for a Wi-Fi dongle as my computer does not have wi-fi connection. Cheers.

Skipperjim
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Skipperjim

I can t see any upgrade order,  you may need to call us on  03451720088  and ask to be transferred to the future fibre team.

Regards

0 Likes

Skipperjim
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

Hi Michelle, I don't seem to have any upgrade email, just checked my Junk/Spam folders.

Skipperjim
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Morning,

Did you see my last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Skipperjim
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

Sorry Gliwmaeden2 I didn't realise at the time I had double posted. All info filled out now. As to the Wi-Fi dongle, someone at my work suggested getting Powerline adapters to solve this problem, is this right?

Skipperjim

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

Have you received an upgrade email? I'd recommend checking the Junk/Spam emails too.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Please make sure that your community forum profile details are complete, @Skipperjim.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday during the day. 

Please don't start new topics for the same issue - just follow up on this thread. 

I have removed the duplicate thread out of the way. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes