NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you make contact quickly?

Tony Whiteside
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

So I keep getting texts asking me to contact you about my Future Fibre order. An order that was placed at the beginning of November. It is now January! When I call I am left waiting and waiting with no idea as to when someone will be available (ie what position I am in a queue and how long I might have to wait). This also happens to be on a premium rate telephone number. One call alone cost me £14!! When I do finally get through no one seems to be able to help and I get passed from pillar to post. Please can someone contact me instead of sending texts as I do not have the time to spend hours waiting on the phone. Getting Future Fibre is proving to be one of the most difficult things I have tried to do. What an absolute nightmare!!

3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Tony Whiteside

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Also, the number you called should have been free from a Talktalk landline,  or normal rates from a  mobile or non Talktalk landline:

0345 172 0074

I'll move this thread to the Future Fibre section. 

If you are a current Talktalk customer, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your current service. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Use their Chat support, which will cost nothing, @Tony Whiteside.

It's linked at the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes